Thursday, 6 December 2007

yha's facilities and my meals

this is where i spend most of my time. the dining room.
this is where i store my food. and there's this free food section for people to leave their unfinished food behind for others. :) nice huh.

this is the kitchen.

this is where i cook.

this was my first proper meal. stir-fried chicken with potatoes. was too hungry and couldn't wait to finish it. while eating halfway i quickly took the picture and resume eating. :)

my 2nd proper meal. pasta. got everything i needed from the free food section. so this was a completely FREE meal. :) and i cooked for a japanese girl who hates cooking. in return, she gave me a pack of ciggies. hurray!

cherries. :) was a bit sour... but the strawberries i had was unbelievably good and sweet.

No comments: